UZIN PE 460 2-component EP primer
Epoxy (EP) primer for damp or unstable substrates
UZIN PE 460 is an epoxy resin primer with low odor, mainly used as a moisture barrier up to 5 CM-% on cement screeds or concrete. For interior and exterior use.
As a blocking primer:
- on unheated cement screeds or concrete with residual moisture up to 5 CM-%/100% R.H.** (6% per weight)
- on heated constructions up to 3 CM-%/ 90% R.H.**
As a strengthening primer:
- on weak, porous or cracked substrates
As a bonding primer:
- grit-blinded or in connection with UZIN PE 280 prior to levelling work with UZIN cement- or calcium sulphate levelling compounds
- on dense or very absorbent substrates
- for exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
- for heavy wear in domestic, commercial and industrial locations
As an epoxy mortar:
- in connection with the special filler UZIN XS 3.2
Extended application field:
- providing a barrier against high residual moisture in non-heated, cement-based substrates such as e.g. cement screeds, concrete slabs or bonded constructions in direct contact with ground moisture up to 5 CM-% and 6% by weight.
- surface strengthening or priming of dry, mineral surfaces, including or weak, even heated substrates. For cement-, calcium sulphate-, magnesia-, and stone-wood-screeds, concrete, chipboard P4 – P7, OSB 2 – OSB 4 boards and pre-finished screed sections.
- priming of ceramics and natural stone, reconstituted stone, terrazzo, metal (obtain technical advice), coatings and seal-coats (sanded until matt).
- priming of substrates with well bonded residues of bitumen-based or water-soluble adhesives, paints or levelling compounds (including spent sulphite adhesive residues).
- priming prior to application of epoxy-, PUR or silanebased adhesives.
- producing a reaction resin mortar, when mixed with UZIN XS 3.2, for filling holes and surface damage. Prime the surfaces and apply the mixed epoxy mortar wet-inwet onto the primer.
- for the shut-off of dry mature and prove surfaces to protect from moisture. cement from thin-and mediumbed mortars at subsequent laying of large format tiles or laying in the middle bed process.
- reduced odour during application
- high barrier effect against moisture
- excellent surface wetting properties
- water- and frost-resistant
- system component in PAH decontamination
at least 12 months
1,9 : 1
approx. 200 - 600 g/m² per coat*
at least 10 °C at floor level and + 3 °C above dew point
approx. 25 - 30 minutes*
temperature: 10 °C / 20 °C / 30 °C, time: approx. 21 hours* / approx. 8 hours* / approx. 5 hours*
after approx. 3 - 5 days*
|UZIN PE 460 A/B / 10 kg||8451||10 kg|