PALLMANN P25 Levelling compound for wood floors
Self-levelling cement compound for wood flooring. Can be applied in thicknesses of 3 – 20 mm. Suitable for mineral and bituminous subfloors.
Self-levelling cement levelling compound with high-performance plasticiser technology for smoothing and levelling before wood flooring installation. Pumpable, for interior use only.
- producing absorbent, high strength surfaces for the installation of wood flooring and laminate flooring, as well as for stress-relieving underlays UZIN Multimoll Vlies, UZIN Multimoll Top 4, UZIN Multimoll Top 9 and 15 and UZIN Multimoll SoftSonic 3 mm
- cement- and calcium sulphate-screeds, concrete, etc.
- mastic asphalt (max. 4 mm thickness)
- special demands on levels in accordance with DIN 18202, Table 3, Row 4, e.g. before wood flooring installation
Suitable as a substrate for all PALLMANN wood flooring adhesives, especially for the use of dispersion wood flooring adhesives. Suitable on warm water underfloor heating systems. For subfloors with dubious structural integrity or strength, see "Important Notes".
- very good levelling properties
- good absorbency
- high tensile and shear strenght
- very low tension
- fine surface
- for layer thicknesses of 3.0 - 20 mm
- EN 13 813: CT–C30–F6
at least 9 months
5,5 - 6 litres per 25 kg bag
approx. 1,6 kg/m² per mm thickness
at least 15° C on the floor
approx. 30 minutes*
after approx. 2 hours*
|Set to covering:|
after approx. 24 hours* at 3 mm thickness
|PALLMANN P25 25 kg||66227||25 kg|