PALLMANN P104 is a ready to use and fast 1-component polyurethane primer without any emollient ingredients. For interior use.
As a barrier primer:
- on unheated cement screeds or concrete with residual moisture up to 4 CM-% (on heated cement screeds up to 2,5 CM-%) with 2 – 3 layers
As a system primer:
- prior to installation of wood flooring with PALLMANN reaction resin adhesives
As a strengthening primer:
- on weak, porous or cracked substrates
As a bonding primer:
- on dense or open-pored old substrates with adhesive or filler residues (e.g. synthetic resin, neoprene, bitumen, or sulphite blue liquor adhesives)
- on moisture-sensitive substrates (e.g. chipboard and OSB board, gypsum-based dry screed material)
- on new mastic asphalt
- in connection with UZIN PE 280 prior to levelling work with UZIN cement- or calcium sulphate levelling compounds
- on warm water underfloor heating system
- for exposure to casting wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
- for heavy wear in domestic, commercial and industrial locations.